iPhone 6/6S stuck in recovery mode and won’t update or restore after trying to get the lastest iOS 13 update. How to fix? With ReiBoot, you can fix it in few clicks.
No need to restore or spend a lot of money to purchase a new phone.
Here goes the tutorial:
1. Install ReiBoot in your PC or Mac.
2. Connect iPhone to PC/Mac via USB cable.
3. Choose “Fix All iOS Stuck”, Then “Download” Firmware and “Start Repair”.
4. The repair process will take about 5 to 10 minutes. Please make sure the internet connection in good condition while repairing.
5. Your iPhone 6/6S go back again.
2 Ways to Fix iPhone/iPad Stuck in Recovery Mode during iOS 13 Upgrade/Downgrade