How to backup iphone to computer using itunes is the first question for most of the people purchasing a brand new iPhone. This video will show you how to backup your iPhone to iTunes step-by-step. In this video I have covered how to backup your iPhone using iTunes to your computer in encrypted and unencrypted format. Backing up iPhone using iTunes is required in case you want to restore your iPhone in future. This method is also applicable to know how to backup iPad or iPod to iTunes. I’ve shown this procedure using iTunes on Windows PC but it is applicable to iTunes backup on Mac as well. This video will help you to know how to backup iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus and all other iPhones out there to iTunes. It is very important for all iPhone users to know how to backup iPhone on iTunes to avoid the loss of data in case of uncertain situations. iTunes backup to computer is pretty easy process and I’ve shown that in this video step-by-step.
➤ How to backup iPhone using iTunes:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone to computer using lightning connector.
2. Follow the onscreen steps like “Trust This Computer” or password input.
3. Select your iPhone when it appears in iTunes.
4. Make sure “Summary” option is selected in left hand side panel. Go to right hand side section and select “iCloud” under Backups section.
5. If you want to save Health and Activity data from your iPhone, you need to encrypt your backup: And to do that – Select the box called “Encrypt iPhone Backup” and create a memorable password.
6. Do remember your backup password. Better is to write it down and store it somewhere safe, because there’s no way to recover your iTunes backups without this password.
7. And if you don’t want to save Health and Activity data from your iPhone, you can continue without selecting “Encrypt iPhone Backup” option. So, decide as per your preference.
8. Now tap “Sync” at bottom right hand corner to start syncing your iPhone with iTunes and in the same process iTunes will backup your iPhone as well.
9. Alternatively, you can tap “Back Up Now” button to start the backup manually to your computer.
10. After the backup process ends, you can see if your backup finished successfully, go to the main menu bar at the top of the iTunes window and select Edit — Devices. (If you’re using iTunes for Mac, go to iTunes–Preferences — Devices). You should see the name of your device with the date and time that iTunes created the backup. If you encrypted your backup, you should also see beside the name of your device.
➤ iTunes Backup Location:
➤ iTunes Backup Folder on Mac
If you’re using iTunes for Mac, you can find your iPhone backups by clicking menu bar and entering ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/.
➤ iTunes Backup Folder on Windows
If you’re using iTunes for Windows PC, you can find your iPhone backup by going to Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup.
You can also locate your iPhone backup folder using your Search bar. To do this, launch your search feature and enter %appdata%. Then, press Enter.
Now, double-click on Apple Computer – MobileSync — Backup.
➤ R E L A T E D V I D E O :
How to backup iPhone to iCloud:
➤ S U B S C R I B E :
Y O U T U B E C H A N N E L :
➤ G E T I N T O U C H :
➤ C R E D I T S :
Royalty free Music by :
Thumbnail by :
Video Graphics by :
➤ A B O U T M E :
My name is V I K A S.
I’ve been learning iOS features since 2011. I started this channel in 2013 but I’m uploading videos regularly since end of 2016. Here I share what I have learned so far and what I continue to learn through videos so that I can be of assistance in some way to improve your iOS user experience.
You can drop me your questions on my Twitter handle : @applefrendly
Thank you for watching my channel.
Subscribe now for weekly content and stay with me in this beautiful journey!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://openworldleague.org/category/cong-nghe