this video shows how to recover photos and videos from iphone backup in windows without use of any external software
for contacts ,messages, call history ,whatsapp messages other stuff watch this
command for windows : ren *.* *.(file extension ex: jpg, mp4)
for mac follow these instructions :
1.Open iTunes. Click iTunes in the menu bar, then choose Preferences.
3.Control-click the backup that you want, then choose Show in Finder.
4.In search bar type “” and copy all files to another folder (ex. backup).
Note: please copy to another folder so that if anything goes wrong we have a backup of backup.
5. Now right click on the folder(the folder where you copied all the files) and select “services” and select “New terminal at folder”.
6. Type “for i in *; do mv “$i” “$i.mp4″; done” without first and last quotes for videos.
” for i in *; do mv “$i” “$i.jpg”; done” without first and last quotes for images. and press enter.
7.Boom there you go. you have all the images/videos in that folder.
Some people are experience issues not able to view image and videos even after doing this method here is the fix in windows.
1. Select and right click the current folder .
2. goto properties .
3. goto security tab select users and click advanced.
4. select permissons tab select Users .
5. if you see Disable permissions button on below click and select the first option and click apply and ok.
6. Thats it go back to your folder and you see all your images.
Please read all the comments and replies before posting your problem.
If my work solves your problems then comment down below and let me know.
For some people my backup doesnt work may be its due to encrypted backups in that case go for alternative softwares like ibackupviewer which is free and there are lot of paid ones which provides more features.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://openworldleague.org/category/cong-nghe